Thursday, July 25, 2013

DIY: To-Do List Memo Pad

Another DIY, whew! my creative juices are just flowing since last week! so, no further ado....

I gathered some old raffle tickets I had (I didn't win, huhu!)....these had no writings or printing at the back, so they were perfect! I also found some old ATM receipts I had stuffed in an envelope, and they were printed on thermal paper so through time, the print has faded and altogether disappeared. 





I also needed a clip and a same-sized card. I chose a yellow clip to match the shade of my Hallmark card. Besides, yellow is such a cheerful color :) 



Clip everything together in this order, from the bottom going up: the card (wrong side facing up, not the way it's shown in the photo), then the neat pile of raffle tickets (blank side facing up).

Write on your memo pad the list of errands you need to do for the day! Or make a grocery list! Or just doodle and daydream... on re-used and re-cycled paper. YEY! Love the Earth, it's the only one we've got! :)


back view
...and if you need cheering up, just turn over for a quick pick-me-up!


ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment